Dienstag, 9. Juni 2015

Welcome à l'Europe :)

After almost seven month the last part of my travel ended in France where I visited Martha and her Aupair family :)




Mont St. Michel :)




Big happy loud LGBT demo @Rennes :)

Unfortunally I didn't take to many pics in France, but we had a good time with the kids and the family, french cheese&wine, did a bike tour, watched some NCIS episodes, drove a lot around in the town to drop and pick up children and so on and so on ... ;)

Finally on our last day we die some garden work, and after the kids were in bed, we had a good last dinner :)



Right now I am sitting in the ICE on the last bit on my way to Munich.
I crossed the Rhine already with the TGV, and now I am confused to unterstand everybody - and started to talk to the 'Deutsche Bahn' staff in English (because the train was late as always ;))

I am looking forward to see all my friends and family again - but I am sad to end my travels and return to a normal life at the same time..
Same same as my travels, this blog will pause until my next journey - which will come for sure ;)

Thanks for reading and hope to see you all again! :)

Rhine Bridge between Strasbourgh and Kehl - touchdown in Germany ;)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen