Donnerstag, 5. Dezember 2019

Starting another journey with snow below my wheels

So welcome to another episode of my travelling life :-)


Some time ago I fixed the beginning of December for my journey - made some arrangments and finally fixed the dated to 2nd of December 2019.

Unfortunately I did not have a call to Petrus and asked him about his plans - which lead to the situation, that (of course) the first snow this year falls exactly in the night from first to the second - and covered Munich and South Germany of one or two centimeters of snow :-p

not yet the sea - but a very beautiful scenery anway <3

Nevertheless, I had my plan in mind - and started anyway - as much packed in warm clothes as possible :-)

After three days of motorcycling and two nights at friends (Raffael & Nadja) close to Ravensburg and Simon in Zürich - I arrived in South Switzerland and made it almost over the Alpes without getting sick or having serious problems (except being cold and having purple hands) ;-)
crossing Bodensee :-)

Looking so much forward to enter France today and having the harsh & cold part of the journey behind me - as well as the first two countries ;-)

 
arriving in Lausanne, south Switzerland with a beautiful sunset, the alpes and swans enjoying the lakeside :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen