Sonntag, 15. März 2015

Byebye Gili Meno & Byebye Indonesia


After a while it was time to say goodbye to my beloved eco hostel family - I will miss you and I will return! :)
It was the best time of my travels so far i guess - and I know there will always be a home for me on a small paradise Island :)

-------------

The last few days I spent again at Kuta Bali enjoyed some Massages and did some nice Scooter trips to sights, hidden beaches and beautiful spots :)


 


Now I am sitting at the den pasar airport with mixed feelings Looping forward NZ and beeing melanchonic about leaving such a beautiful country :/ :)

Cu soon Indonesia! :)



PS: I lost my lovely hat :(
PPS: due to technical problems these are only my tablet pictures, i hope i can restore my mobile pictures soon :/

Take care & stay tuned :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen